Digital pH & Temperature Pen
This user-friendly and hardy handheld pen will take measurements in increments of 0.1 pH and is fully temperature compensated, so you can expect accurate readings every time.
Our products are designed and built for grower environments – not the lab – so you can relax knowing that your pen can withstand the knocks, drops and deep-water plunges that come with everyday growing. In fact, the fully waterproof Bluelab pH Pen is designed to float when it lands up in your reservoir.
The Bluelab pH Pen was designed and built in New Zealand. Tried and trusted by growers all over the world, this essential tool is one of our top-selling products.
- Fully waterproof – not just water resistant
- Simple two-point calibration process for accuracy
- One-year peace-of-mind warranty
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- 1 AAA battery included – simply power on and go
|Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F:||± 0.1 pH, ± 1 ̊C / ±2 ̊F|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation:||Yes|
|Operating Environment:||0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F|
|Calibration:||Requires two point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 calibration|
|Power Source:||1 x AAA alkaline battery|
|Certifications:||CE and FCC|