House & Garden Bud-XL has a unique ability to extract sugars from the leaves of the plant and transfer them to the fruit. The fruit is made sweeter and its taste is improved.
Bud-XL will also increase the size and robustness of the flowers, resulting in an increase in fruit production and greater turnover. It’s a terrific product for everyone, from beginners to professionals alike.
House & Garden Bud-XL uses enzymes’ processes to extract sugars from the large bracts for storage in the fruits or flowers of the plant. This leads to bigger, sweeter and more robust fruits. The flowers will become larger and improve in colour and quality. Some users may see a natural fading, purpling or yellowing of the leaves and stems of their plants, as sugars are drawn away from the stems and leaves and directed to the flowers. This is referred to as “Autumn Colours”.
Bud-XL acts like a superhighway for nutrients and plant sugars, transporting them to where they are needed! It is perfect for hydroponic or soil production, in any substrate or system design! It can be used effectively with any existing nutrient regime, however best results are achieved when using the complete H&G range together!
- Enzyme-based booster
- Redirects stored sugars and carbs to fruits/flowers
- Uses plants own resources
- Enhances essential oil production
Use Bud-XL in the middle of the flowering period (from week 4). Dilution rate of Bud-XL is 1ml/L.
- Start adding Bud-XL to the nutrient after the first flowers are formed. This is the period when the big bracts lose their functions. By adding Bud-XL you ensure that the plant’s energy is no longer used for keeping the bract, but is directed into forming the flowers and fruits of the plants. Bud-XL also extracts sugars from the bracts and transports them to the flowers or fruits.
- Prepare your nutrient container by first adding your base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro, Aqua Flakes or Soil) to the water container. Add H&G additives including Bud-XL. Adjust pH and EC as necessary.