Everything you need to know about the shipment of your order
- Once your payment clears, your order is processed for shipping. Orders are processed the next day if payment clears after 1.00pm.
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days via Australia Post, or sometimes by courier.
- Due to size and weight, your order may be sent by courier rather than Australia Post. If sent by courier and your order arrives when you’re not home, a ticket will be left and the courier will attempt redelivery once for free.
- We ship Monday to Friday Australia wide, except on public holidays in NSW & Victoria.
- Orders will usually arrive 1-5 business days after payment clears. Delivery to NT, WA, & regional areas can take longer.
- We will send you the tracking number so you are aware of the arrival date and giving you the ability to call the courier and rearrange if that date is not convenient.
- We can’t take responsibility for delays once your delivery is lodged with the courier or Australia Post. If something goes wrong, we’ll do what we can to help find out what happened with your order.
- The shipment costs quoted are for delivery to metro areas only. If you’re in a regional area, we may have to charge additional shipping. We’ll contact you if this is the case and you can choose to proceed or cancel the transaction.
- All goods are packed in plain packaging for your privacy.
- Please let us know if you would like additional insurance on your item and we will arrange it.
- We cannot take responsibility for any damage caused during transit.
- If the packaging is damaged and you sign for it, this means you’re accepting it as is.
- If you don’t want to accept the damaged package, you can choose to conduct an internal inspection. The delivery driver must be present to witness before signing.
- We do have a pick up option for Sydney only – contact us to arrange this.
Our Return Policy
- If any item in your order is faulty or stops working within 7 working days you can return it and we will replace or refund you as per consumer law.
- We only accept returns if the item is faulty or not as described as per consumer law.
- You’ll need to email us about your return before sending it back to us, outlining the reason(s) you need to return it. We’ll respond and issue a reference number.
- Return shipping is at your cost, and tracking must be provided. The reference number we issued for your return should be quoted on the return.
- Refunds are issues within 5 working days once the returned item has been received and assessed as faulty or not as described as per consumer law.
- All items come with a manufacturer’s warranty and any item outside the 7 day returns period must make a claim on the manufacturer’s warranty. This is usually 1 year unless specified otherwise.
- Please keep your receipt, original packaging, and any manuals or paperwork that was included in case you need them for returns or warranty claims.
Ways to pay for your order
- Bank deposits (via electronic banking or an over the counter transaction at your local branch).
- If making a bank deposit or transfer, please add the last 5 digits of your order number in the reference field, or ask the teller to include this information in the transaction, so we know the payment is from you.
Other important information
- We don’t keep any records of your address for your privacy.
- We are closed for all public holidays (and public holiday weekends) in NSW and Victoria.
- If you have any issues or complaints, please contact us and give us a chance to rectify what ever may have gone wrong before leaving a bad review.
- We ALWAYS try our best and do what we can to resolve any and every issue and will respond to you within one day.