Organic Insecticide, Fungicide & Biostimulant
Simplify your routine with a powerful insecticide, a potent fungicide, and a multi-faceted biostimulant, packed in one safe, organic, plant-based formula.
Although it’s active ingredients are corn and soybean oil, PureCrop1 is not oil; it’s a clever rearrangement of the colloidal micelle and their electrical charge. The micelle measures between 1-4 nanometers and does all the work. When it comes to sap-sucking pests, unlike oils that act as a suffocant, the micelle is attracted to the bacteria in their gut. It will go through the cellular wall of the insect and disrupt the enzymes in their gut. Therefore, PureCrop1 does not harm beneficial insects, simply because they have different bacteria in their gut that our micelle is not attracted to. When it comes to mold and mildew, the same cell type in the sap-sucking insects is also in the mold and mildew. PureCrop1 sterilized mold and mildew spores, which are then washed off the plant as a biodegradable soap.
Due to this size and electrical properties, PureCrop1 is a natural surfactant, carrier of nutrients and increases sugar levels. Additionally, due to the micelle’s ability to biodegrade, when applied as a foliar spray or root drench, it leaves no residue behind and tests clean parts per billion.
- Use PureCrop1 on all stages of growth — even up to the day of harvest.
- Protective gear is not required, and with zero REI, drift is not an issue.
- PureCrop1 is FIFRA 25(b) exempt, so no reporting is required when using this product.
Whether as a preventative treatment or knockdown, the list of PureCrop1 benefits proves long.
Grow confidently with PureCrop1.
- 100% Safe for humans, pets, and the planet.
- All plant-based ingredients.
- Approved for organic use.
- Test clean parts per billion.
- Can be used up to day of harvest.
- No phytotoxicity and no change in color nor flavor.
- Targets all sap sucking insects as well as mold, mildew and bacteria feeding off the plant.
- Increases Brix levels.
Foliar spray at 20 mL/L daily. For healthy plants continue to foliar spray at 10 mL/L once weekly. Mix with 25°C water in a clean spray bottle.
Fill spray bottle with water first to avoid excessive foaming.
Apply to the entire plant including the underside of leaves early morning or evening.