OGS Nutrient Tea Kit (Vegetative Phase) 1KG
Our Vegetative Phase Tea Kit is designed to ensure your plants get all the nutrients they require while growing a lush and healthy root ball in preparation for flower. By allowing your plants to fully establish themselves in the vegetative phase you are ensuring they have the physical infrastructure to uptake all the nutrients they require and yield a bountiful harvest! This Tea Mixture contains all the essential and extra nutrients and micro-nutrients your plants could desire as well as a new special blend of bacterial and fungal microbes.
- Organic tea blend for plants in the vegetative phase
- Promotes healthy roots and growth through essential and micro nutrients
- Enhances nutrient availability and soil fertility
- Can be used as foliar spray or as soil drench
- Ideal for flowering and fruiting plants
OGS Nutrient Tea Kit (Vegetative Phase) contains the following ingredients:
- Neem Cake
- Kelp Meal
- Alfalfa Meal
- Malted Barley
- Soluble Kelp
- Fulvic & Humic Acid
- Oyster Shell
- Soluble Azomite
- OGS Special Blend of Bacterial and Fungal-Dominate Microbes
You will also need some molasses, an air pump and container (of appropriate 10L) to brew the tea in. We recommend the minimum you brew at any time is 20L for both practicality and convenience.
- Add ½ cup of the OGS Tea Kit and 10mL of Molasses (or any simple carbohydrate) per 10L of water.
- Aerate and Bubble for minimum 36-48 hours.
- Dilute 1:1 with regular water and apply as a soil drench or foliar feed
Note: Microbial activity will peak after approx 36-48 hours depending on how warm your conditions are. Continue to aerate the mixture for as long as you intend to use it. DO NOT apply to plants if the mixture has not been continually aerated.