Nutrient Tea (Early Flower) 1KG
Teas provide a boost of microbes, micronutrients and plant available nutrients to your soil and plants. The Nutrient + Microbe Teas can be used to both foliar feed and as soil drench, and are frequently used to increase yields, plant available nutrients and reduce stress in the plant.
Our Early Flower Tea Kit is setup to prime your plants for a smooth transition from vegetative phases into a flowering phase. It contains all the essential and extra nutrients and micro-nutrients your plants could desire as well as a new special blend of bacterial dominate microbes.
- Organic tea blend for flowering plants
- Provides essential nutrients for plants transitioning from vegetative to flowering phase
- Increases yields while reducing plant stress
- Promotes healthy microbial growth and nutrient bio-availability
- Can be used as foliar spray or as soil drench
OGS Nutrient Tea Kit (Vegetative Phase) contains the following ingredients:
- Neem Cake
- Kelp Meal
- Alfalfa Meal
- Malted Barley
- Soluble Kelp
- Fulvic & Humic Acid
- Blood Meal
- Bone Meal
- Oyster Shell
- Soluble Azomite
- OGS Special Blend of Bacteria Dominate Microbes
You will also need some molasses, an air pump and container (of appropriate 10L) to brew the tea in.
We recommend the minimum you brew at any time is 20L for both practicality and convenience.
- Add ½ cup of the OGS Tea Kit and 10mL of Molasses (or any simple carbohydrate) per 10L of water.
- Aerate and Bubble for minimum 36-48 hours.
- Dilute 1:1 with regular water and apply as a soil drench or foliar feed
Note: Microbial activity will peak after approx 36-48 hours depending on how warm your conditions are. Continue to aerate the mixture for as long as you intend to use it. DO NOT apply to plants if the mixture has not been continually aerated.