Classic Vega A&B 1L
In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
Canna Classic Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants, and specially developed for inert run-to-waste systems.
- Promotes healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots an a luxuriant root development.
- Applied to all types of inert substrates.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because Classic Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements.
Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2.
When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 – 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1-2 weeks.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water.
- Add CANNA Classic Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water). Add Classic Vega A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Classic Vega B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Classic Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 – 2.4 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC).