Canna Rhizotonic 5 Litres
Canna is one of the best-known and trusted names in the hydroponic plant-feed business. Canna Rhizotonic is an algae based additive which helps to relieve plant-stress and stimulates rapid root growth. Used as a foliar spray, Rhizotonic is great for helping cuttings.
- Canna – Well-known and long-standing brand – trusted by thousands of growers world-wide
- Developed and improved over many years
- Can be used with almost any nutrient, medium and grow-system.
- Great for use at any time to give your plants an extra health boost
- Helps to relieve plant stress – particularly for cuttings
- Can be used as a nutrient solution additive or as a foliar spray
- Works with hard or soft water
- Perfect for use with the Canna range of nutrients and boosters
Canna Rhizotonic 5 Litres contains:
5 Litres of Canna Rhizotonic
How Canna Rhizotonic works:
Canna Rhizotonic contains a mixture of over 60 ingredients including vitamins, trace elements and a root strengthening hormone (Oligosaccharide) that speeds up root growth and assists general plant health. Canna Rhizotonic is commonly used as a foliar spray on cuttings to relieve stress and increase success rates. Rhizotonic is also great when used after re-potting. When sprayed or fed to an established plant, Rhizotonic will enhance plant health and encourages strong root growth. Rhizotonic is alkaline and can be used as a pH up in nutrient solutions.
Using Canna Rhizotonic:
Rhizotonic can be used with almost any medium and grow-system. Rhizotonic can be used at any time in a plant’s life to relieve stress and encourage root growth. To use as a foliar spray add Rhizotonic to water at a rate of 4ml/litre and stir well. Spray on cuttings 1-6 times per day. To use as a nutrient solution additive or to pre-treat a grow-medium, make up your nutrient solution as normal and add Rhizotonic at a rate of 4ml/litre and stir well. Rhizotonic will raise the pH of nutrient solutions so it make be necessary to adjust the pH of nutrient solution reservoirs after adding.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.