Coco A&B 5L
Canna Coco A&B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering.
Thanks to the special characteristics of coco substrate Canna Coco doesn’t have a Vega and Flores variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. We can’t make things easier! Canna Coco is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems, like for example ‘run-to-waste‘ systems, flood systems and ebb and flow systems.
Canna Coco nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component!
- Specifically tailored for coco substrates.
- Rich in high value minerals and natural chelates.
- Can be used for both vegetative and generative phase of the plant.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water.
- Add Canna Coco A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water).
- Add Canna Coco Part A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Part B again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 – 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC). Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2.