Canna Classic Vega A&B 5L
CANNA Classic Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants.
It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
- Great for plants in the growing phase
- Compatible with all types of inert substrates
- Promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water due to directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Classic Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water). Add Classic Vega A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Classic Vega B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Classic Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 – 2.4 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 – 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1 – 2 weeks.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA COCO nutrients can be used for the vegetative and generative phase contrary to other (CANNA) nutrients
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children