Cannazym is a high-quality enzyme product that speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates beneficial micro-organisms. Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. For example, enzymes play a vital role in digestion in our bodies. Cannazym also helps plants take up nutrients and increases the resistance against diseases.
This product is indispensable if you are going to reuse substrates for growing. The root remains will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; infections will be prevented and the air/water relation in the root environment will be improved.
You can use Cannazym during the whole growth cycle.
- High quality blend of enzymes and vitamins
- Breaks down and converts dead roots into plant nutrients
- Provides aeration and improves the soil environment
- Fosters healthy and beneficial micro-organisms
- For use from vegetative to flowering phase
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 0.3 fl oz/gal (25 ml/10L)
- Minimal once a week, preferable continuously
- Older (untreated) slabs; double the dose for 1 month
- When reusing the medium; double the dose for 1-2 weeks
- Do not prepare the solution for more than ten days in advance
- Do not use together with products containing hydrogen peroxide